DESIGN YOUR OWN PERSONAL SEMINAR
HOW TO CONDUCT A COMPREHENSIVE CUSTODY EVALUATION
Our unique personal trainings are equivalent to a 2 ½ day seminar, and yield a nationally recognized certification. But, and this is an important “but,” it requires only one day of travel (personal contact). The remaining contacts will be done with phone calls and emails individually planned for your convenience.
Here are some other advantages…
- It brings attendees to the level of expertise needed to conduct a comprehensive custody evaluation rather quickly, by incorporating relevant experience already attained.
- It allows training and education in many subspecialties, for example, parental fitness evaluations and parental coordination skills.
- It allows you to choose to participate either by yourself or with several other mental health professionals of your choice. Or, we can form a small group for you. This will bring your cost down.
- It allows more time for individual questions.
- It can be planned for times that fit into your availability to attend.
- You can earn CE credits
- For those who want to stay over, there are abundant hotels and motels at all price ranges, and a wide array of restaurants and shopping at the world-famous King of Prussia Mall.
You will receive…
- Discounts from a major publisher for custody-relevant tests, tools, and books
- Free supervision for your first evaluation using our protocol
- Free monthly consultations for one year
- Free attendance at any of our future group seminars, so you can share your experience AND network
Registration Fee and Location
The initial day of personal training will take place in King of Prussia, PA.
The fee for personally crafted trainings is $1200 for the entire 2 ½ day-equivalent package.
You can invite up to 3 mental health professionals to join you, which will lower individual fees. (We may be able to assist you with this.)
If you are interested, contact us at 610-688-5502 so we can send you a questionnaire that will detail your unique needs.